Total Health Discount Vitamins And Herbs - This company ripped me off!

I ordered products in early September and did not receive within their maximum delivery policy so I sent emails to enquire which were not replied to, their telephone was never answered, messages on their answering machine never returned. Once I sent them a final email saying, in a polite manner, that if I could not get a response from them I would have to take it up with my bank, they all of a sudden sent me part of my order (which given the amount of time I had waited and that it is health food, I had been forced to buy elsewhere and so no longer needed), though did not send the most expensive item (over half the price of the entire order). This was late October.Now, at the end of January, they have still not sent this item, are still ignoring my emails and have still not given me a refund.What a scam :(

Comments

i HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE.THIS COMPANY IS ALSO KNOWN AS TRUMANGOSTEEN.COM, TOTAL HEALTH STORE AND SUPER JUICE WHOLESALERS.

3 TIMES I ORDERED JUICE PRODUCTS AND WAS NEVER SENT ANYTHING ALTHOUGH MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED. CALLING THEIR NUMBER LISTED ON THESE WEBSITES TELLS YOU NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL AND TO GET A TICKET NUMBER AND THEY WILL ANSWER YOU ON EMAIL. WHEN NO EMAIL COMES AND THEY TELL YOU TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF THE TICKET AND YOU GIVE THEM THE TICKET NUMBER THEY SAY THE TICKET NUMBER IS NO GOOD. I THINK THIS PLACE IS FRAUDULANT AND THESE WEBSITES SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN.

I AM AGAIN HAVING TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TELL THEM TO TAKE 85.00 OFF MY CARD.PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE OTHERS LOSE THEIR MONEY.

Anorhi
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #690016

definitely take the issue up with your bank and ensure they're only paid for what you actually revived.

Al Jizah, Al Jizah, Egypt #690006

yes its dirty site and this with me ,until now i didinot receive my order god curse them

I will disgrace them in all site

Total Health Discount Vitamins And Herbs - RESEARCH AND DATA PROCESSING FEE.

Denver, Colorado 0 comments

DOCUMENT NUMBER: 8552-5910-7859 I AM WRITING CONCERNING THE SWEEPSTAKE AUDIT BUREAU.THE RESEARCH AND DATA PROCESSING FEE: IS $5.00.

I HAVE MAILED IN TO YOUR US SWEEPSTAKES A MONEY ORDER FOR THE PROCESSING FEE. I AM STILL RECEIVING INFORMATION REQUESTING FOR THE SAME ENTRY INFORMATION TO THE CASH ELIGIBILITY OF $12,000,000.00+. MY NAME RONALD HOOKER, 250 WEST 14TH AVENUE #609. DENVER, COLORADO.

80204. I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO DO A ROUTINE FOLLOW FOR MY MONEY ORDER THAT I HAVE MAILED TO YOUR COMPANY REGARDING THE $5.00 RESEARCH AND DATA PROCESSING FEE. I WOULD LIKE TO BE INFORMED, ITS STATING THAT CASH ELIGIBILITY IN MY BEHALF. PLEASE REPLY!

THANKS IN RETURN.